Founded: Cattle division 1868; first 100 head purchased from Frank Crowley, Denton, Texas
Officially Established: 1870
6666 Brand: Crowley cattle carried the 6666 brand when purchased in 1868. The brand was purchased then also.
Land: Property in King County, just outside Guthrie, Texas, was purchased about 1900 as the old 8 Ranch from the Louisville Land & Cattle Co.
Dixon Creek Ranch: Purchased around 1900 near Panhandle, Texas, from the Cunard Line.
Total Acres Today: 275,000
Founder: Captain Samuel “Burk” Burnett (1849-1922)
Current owner: Mrs. Anne W. Marion, great-granddaughter of Captain Burnett
Ranch Manager: Joe Leathers
Horse Division Manager: Glenn Blodgett, DVM
Livestock: American Quarter Horses and Black Angus cattle