A 2020 Leading NCHA Sire, BAMACAT comes from a long line of prestigious NCHA performers and has proven to pass that cow sense and ability to his offspring.
- Sired by All-Time Leading Sire of cutting horses HIGH BROW CAT, whose foals have earned in excess of $85,000,000!
- Out of MH SAN TULES DUALLY, a multiple cutting champion with lifetime earnings of $331,846. A leading NCHA Producer with 11 money-earners of $963,000, averaging $87,500 each!
- A sister to SMOKIN DUALLY ($254,038: NCHA Open Super Stakes Reserve Champion); half-sister to DESDE EL COMIENZO ($196,501), etc.
- Second dam JOSES DUALLY, the dam of 18 money-earners of nearly $900,000.
Property of: Bamacat Syndicate
- A 2021 QData Leading Cutting Sire
- NCHA World Champion Stallion
- NCHA Open Futurity, 3rd
- NCHA Open Futurity Champion Stallion
- NCHA Futurity Semi-Finals Champion
- Augusta Open Classic Champion
- Houston World Series Champion
- Southern Open Classic Co-Champion
- Southern Open Derby Reserve Champion
- Cotton Stakes Open Derby Reserve Champion
Foals eligible for
- NCHA Super Stakes
- NRCHA Stallion Stakes
- Bonanza Cutting
- Breeders Invitational
- PCCHA Stallion Stakes
For the full Black Type pedigree or Genetic Disease Testing results, use the buttons below.
|High Brow Cat||High Brow Hickory||Doc’s Hickory||Doc Bar|
|Grulla San||Leo San Hank|
|Smart Little Kitty||Smart Little Lena||Doc O’Lena|
|Doc’s Kitty||Doc Bar|
|MH San Tules Dually||San Tule Freckles||Freckles Playboy||Jewel’s Leo Bars|
|San Tule Lu||Peppy San Badger|
|Doc’s Tule Lu|
|Joses Dually||Dual Pep||Peppy San Badger|
|Miss Dual Doc|
|Joses Sunrise||Smokin Jose|
©2020 QData • robinglenn.com
QData is not responsible for errors in this information and makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein provided. Each purchaser or user accepts this information under these conditions.
QDATA Reports combine all events into one report for the purpose of promoting and evaluating horses. A QDATA Report is not an official report for any organization. To obtain the official organization’s performance report for any event, please contact the organization directly. A partial list of equine breed and event associations can be found at this link.