An NCHA Open Futurity Champion, ROCKIN W is becoming an accomplished sire in multiple disciplines including cutting and barrel racing!
- Sired by DUAL REY, the QData #2 All-Time Leading Cutting Sire.
- Out of NCHA Horse of the Year, BOON SAN KITTY, a daughter of High Brow Cat and first horse to back-to-back win NCHA Open Classic/Challenge Championships and earner of $565,504; produced earners of $940,000.
- Granddam, BOON SAN SALLY, is the earner of $60,802 is an NCHA All-Time Leading Producer, whose foals have earned more than $1,100,000 including NCHA World Champion & World Champion Stallion BOON SAN LENA.
Property of: Rockin W Syndicate
- NCHA Open Futurity Champion
- Equi-Stat #1 Leading 3-Year-Old Cutting Money-Earner
- Split 3rd, Brazos Bash Open Derby
- 4th, NCHA Limited Open Futurity
- Split 5th, El Rancho Open Classic
- NCHA Open Derby Top 10
- Finalist in the Music City Open Derby, Bonanza Open Derby, NCHA Open Classic/Challenge, Brazos Bash Open Classic
Foals eligible for
- NCHA Super Stakes
- NRCHA Stallion Stakes
- Breeders Invitational
- Bonanza Cutting
- PCCHA Stallion Stakes
- Abilene Spectacular
- Future Fortunes
- Ruby Buckle
For the full Black Type pedigree or Genetic Disease Testing results, use the buttons below.
|Dual Rey||Dual Pep||Peppy San Badger||Mr San Peppy|
|Miss Dual Doc||Doc’s Remedy|
|Miss Brooks Bar|
|Nurse Rey||Wyoming Doc||Doc O’Lena|
|Jay Moss||Rey Jay|
|Mos Tony Top|
|Boon San Kitty||High Brow Cat||High Brow Hickory||Doc’s Hickory|
|Smart Little Kitty||Smart Little Lena|
|Boon San Sally||Boon Bar||Doc Bar|
|Hula Stopa||Hula San|
©2020 QData • robinglenn.com
QData is not responsible for errors in this information and makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein provided. Each purchaser or user accepts this information under these conditions.
QDATA Reports combine all events into one report for the purpose of promoting and evaluating horses. A QDATA Report is not an official report for any organization. To obtain the official organization’s performance report for any event, please contact the organization directly. A partial list of equine breed and event associations can be found at this link.