THE BOON is a descendant of OLD SORREL, King Ranch’s foundation stallion, and of PEPPY SAN BADGER, a King Ranch Stallion that impacted the cutting industry.
- Sired by Top 10 All-Time Leading Cutting Sire, PEPTOBOONSMAL, whose foals have earned in excess of $28,000,000, including the producers of more than $75,000,000!
- Out of NCHA Horse of the Year, BOON SAN KITTY, the first horse to back-to-back win NCHA Open Classic/Challenge Championships and earner of $573,762; dam of offspring earning $1,004,392.
- Granddam BOON SAN SALLY, earner of $60,802, is an NCHA All-Time Leading Producer, whose foals have earned more than $1,100,000 including NCHA World Champion & World Champion Stallion BOON SAN LENA.
Property of: Creek Plantation
- NCHA Classic/Challenge Open Co-Reserve Champion
- PCCHA Fall Classic/Challenge Open Reserve Champion
- Chisholm Trail CHA Fall Classic Open Reserve Champion
- NCHA Super Stakes Classic Open Top 15
Foals eligible for
- NCHA Super Stakes
- NRCHA Stallion Stakes
- Breeders Invitational
- Abilene Spectacular
For the full Black Type pedigree or Genetic Disease Testing results, use the buttons below.
|Peptoboonsmal||Peppy San Badger||Mr San Peppy||Leo San|
|Sugar Badger||Grey Badger III|
|Royal Blue Boon||Boon Bar||Doc Bar|
|Royal Tincie||Royal King|
|Boon San Kitty||High Brow Cat||High Brow Hickory||Doc’s Hickory|
|Smart Little Kitty||Smart Little Lena|
|Boon San Sally||Boon Bar||Doc Bar|
|Hula Stopa||Hula San|
©2020 QData • robinglenn.com
QData is not responsible for errors in this information and makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein provided. Each purchaser or user accepts this information under these conditions.
QDATA Reports combine all events into one report for the purpose of promoting and evaluating horses. A QDATA Report is not an official report for any organization. To obtain the official organization’s performance report for any event, please contact the organization directly. A partial list of equine breed and event associations can be found at this link.