Boon Too Suen
2005 Sorrel Stallion
(Peptoboonsmal – Meradas Little Sue, by Freckles Merada)
14.2 HH – 1094 LBS
Earner of $263,009
Transported Cooled and Frozen Semen Available.
Frozen semen available to: Australia, Argentina, Brazil, European Union, Germany, Italy, New Zealand, Mexico, Paraguay and Uruguay.
BOON TOO SUEN is the whole package, offering breeders the perfect outcross for HIGH BROW CAT mares. This stallion has a proven pedigree backed by his performance in the arena and as a sire.
Purchase TWO Breedings to BOON TOO SUEN in 2022 and receive a complimentary breeding to CATTALOU!
- Sired by Top 10 All-Time Leading Cutting Sire, PEPTOBOONSMAL, whose foals have earned in excess of $28,000,000, including the producers of more than $97,000,000!
- Out of 3-Time NCHA Open World Champion MERADAS LITTLE SUE, by FRECKLES MERADA, the earner of $734,122 and dam of the earners of more than $1.6 Million!
- BOON TOO SUEN is a half-brother to:
•• SUES LAST TIME ($142,030)
•• MIGHTY FINE SUE ($140,694)
•• GOODY TWO SUE ($133,217)
•• SUEYOU ($128,564)
•• SUEPER KITTY ($123,311)
•• SUES SO SMART ($113,652)
•• MERADAS BLUE SUE ($112,361)
Property of: Creek Plantation
- Boon Too Suen is a $4.0 Million Dollar Sire, 146 money-earners averaging $27,749!
- 2022 QData Top 20 Leading Sire of Cutting Money-Earners
- NCHA Top 15 Leading Sire
- NCHA World Champion Stallion
- Brazos Bash Open Derby Co-Champion
- South Point Open Derby Champion
- Arbuckle Open Classic Reserve Champion
- San Antonio World Series of Cutting Co-Reserve Champion
- NCHA Open Super Stakes Finalist
- Bonanza Cutting Open Classic – 3/4th
- NCHA Open Finals – 4th
- NCHA Open Derby – 6/7th
- Top 10
•• Tunica Cutting 4-Year-Old Open Futurity
•• Arbuckle Mountain Open Classic
•• Abilene Spectacular Open Classic
•• Breeders Inv. Cutting Open Classic
•• Brazos Bash Cutting Open Classic
•• West Texas Cutting Open Derby
Foals eligible for
- NCHA Super Stakes
- NRCHA Stallion Stakes
- Breeders Invitational
- PCCHA Stallion Stakes
For the full Black Type pedigree or Genetic Disease Testing results, use the buttons below.
|Peptoboonsmal||Peppy San Badger||Mr San Peppy||Leo San|
|Sugar Badger||Grey Badger III|
|Royal Blue Boon||Boon Bar||Doc Bar|
|Royal Tincie||Royal King|
|Meradas Little Sue||Freckles Merada||Freckles Playboy||Jewel’s Leo Bars|
|Bar Socks Babe|
|Docs Hickory Sue||Doc’s Hickory||Doc Bar|
|Docs Secretary||Doc’s Wombat|
|Pekah Bar None|
©2020 QData • robinglenn.com
QData is not responsible for errors in this information and makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein provided. Each purchaser or user accepts this information under these conditions.
QDATA Reports combine all events into one report for the purpose of promoting and evaluating horses. A QDATA Report is not an official report for any organization. To obtain the official organization’s performance report for any event, please contact the organization directly. A partial list of equine breed and event associations can be found at this link.