CATTALOU’s conformation is suited for any discipline and will complement any mare. A superb show record with 24 major aged event open finals which includes 6 time Champion or Reserve Champion.
Purchase ONE Breeding to BOON TOO SUEN in 2023 and receive a complimentary breeding to CATTALOU!
- Sired by All-Time Leading Sire of cutting horses HIGH BROW CAT, whose foals have earned in excess of $89,000,000!
- Out of LOUELLA AGAIN, by Dual Pep, the earner of $84,579: an NCHA Open Futurity semi-finalist; Steamboat Springs $50,000 Non Pro Derby Reserve Champion, etc. Dam of the earners of more than $1.8 Million!
- CATTALOU is a full brother to
•• LOUELLAS CAT ($305,305: AQHA High Point Junior Cutting; NCHA Open Futurity Finalist; AQHA World Junior Cutting Reserve Champion, etc.)
•• LOUIS THE CAT ($266,284: an NCHA World Champion).
- CATTALOU is a half-brother to
•• MOVIN DOWNTOWN ($346,715: Millionheir Classic Open Champion)
Property of: Creek Plantation
- PCCHA Summer Open Derby Champion
- Arbuckle Open Classic Champion
- Breeders Invitational Open Classic Champion
- PCCHA Summer Open Classic Reserve Champion two years in a row
- West Texas Open Classic Reserve Champion
Foals eligible for
- NCHA Super Stakes
- Breeders Invitational
- NRCHA Stallion Stakes
For the full Black Type pedigree or Genetic Disease Testing results, use the buttons below.
|High Brow Cat||High Brow Hickory||Doc’s Hickory||Doc Bar|
|Grulla San||Leo San Hank|
|Smart Little Kitty||Smart Little Lena||Doc O’Lena|
|Doc’s Kitty||Doc Bar|
|Louella Again||Dual Pep||Peppy San Badger||Mr San Peppy|
|Miss Dual Doc||Doc’s Remedy|
|Miss Brooks Bar|
|Lenas Louella||Doc O’Lena||Doc Bar|
|Sugar Bars Flicka||Sugar Bars|
©2020 QData • robinglenn.com
QData is not responsible for errors in this information and makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein provided. Each purchaser or user accepts this information under these conditions.
QDATA Reports combine all events into one report for the purpose of promoting and evaluating horses. A QDATA Report is not an official report for any organization. To obtain the official organization’s performance report for any event, please contact the organization directly. A partial list of equine breed and event associations can be found at this link.