AQHA’s first Versatility Ranch World Champion, SIXES PICK was bred, raised, trained and shown by Four Sixes Ranch!
- Sire TANQUERY GIN, is out of one of the most celebrated Burnett mare lines.
- Dam is NATURAL PICK, a full sister to NATURAL SENSE – Fort Worth Stock Show Versatility Ranch Champion, AQHA World Cutting finalist and a half-sister to NATURAL ENTERPRISE – AQHA World Junior Reining Top 10 and Southwest Open Reining Futurity Champion
- Maternal grandson of TENINO BADGER, ($95,347: NCHA Open Futurity, Breeders Cutting Derby & Classic finalist) is an NRCHA World Champion Sire and Broodmare Sire of finalists in NCHA Non-Pro Super Stakes and NRCHA Open Futurity.
- SIXES PICK is a half-brother to:
•• PLAYIN WITH PICK ($12,616: Houston Livestock Show AQHA Ranching Heritage 5/6-Year-Old Limited Open Champion and 4-Over Cowboy Class Champion; RHAA National Finals Ranch Hand Champion; Colorado AQHA Ranching Heritage 5/6-Year-Old Limited Open Ranch Horse Champion, etc.)
Property of: Burnett Ranches, LLC
- AQHA World Champion Versatility Ranch Horse
(Trail and Conformation Champion, Ranch Cutting Reserve Champion)
- AQHA Superior Versatility Ranch Horse
- AQHA Reserve High Point Senior Versatility Ranch Horse Champion
- Earner of 98.5 AQHA Points in 4 Events: cutting, working cow horse, halter and versatility ranch
- San Antonio Livestock Show AQHA Ranch Versatility Overall Champion two years in row
- San Antonio Livestock Show Open All-Around Champion, winning the Open Working Cow Horse and Open Performance Stallions
- Sire of TAKE A PICK, $25,060: AQHA World Champion Versatility Ranch Horse Cowboy; AQHA High Point Cowboy Versatility Ranch Horse Stallion, Reserve High Point Cowboy Overall, and Reserve High Point Junior Cowboy; SHOT Stock Horse Futurity All-Around Limited Non-Pro Champion.
Foals eligible for
- NRCHA Stallion Stakes
- Future Fortunes
For the full Black Type pedigree or Genetic Disease Testing results, use the buttons below.
|Tanquery Gin||Doc O’Lena||Doc Bar||Lightning Bar|
|Poco Lena||Poco Bueno|
|Gin Echols||Ed Echols||Zantanon|
|Dorothy E. TB|
|Gin Squirt TB||Grog TB|
|Breakfast Time TB|
|Natural Pick||Tenino Badger||Peppy San Badger||Mr San Peppy|
|Tenino Fair||Doc Bar|
|Fairway’s Gal TB|
|Natural||Coe Badger Two||Grey Badger II|
|Miss Cee Bars||Cee Bars|
©2020 QData • robinglenn.com
QData is not responsible for errors in this information and makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein provided. Each purchaser or user accepts this information under these conditions.
QDATA Reports combine all events into one report for the purpose of promoting and evaluating horses. A QDATA Report is not an official report for any organization. To obtain the official organization’s performance report for any event, please contact the organization directly. A partial list of equine breed and event associations can be found at this link.