Bet Hesa Cat
2006 Red Roan Stallion
(High Brow Cat – Bet Yer Blue Boons, by Freckles Playboy)
14.2 HH – 1050 LBS
Earner of $272,151
Transported Cooled and Frozen Semen Available.
Frozen Semen Available to: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, European Union, and Paraguay.
An NCHA Open World Champion & NCHA World Champion Sire, BET HESA CAT’s foals have proven to rise to any occasion, both in the arena and on the ranch.
- The ONLY stallion that crosses the #1 all-time leading cutting sire, HIGH BROW CAT on NCHA World Champion, two-time NCHA Finals Champion and NCHA Hall of Fame member BET YER BLUE BOONS, dam of the earners of $1,280,000.
- BET HESA CAT is the Only NCHA World Champion Stallion whose dam is also an NCHA World Champion!
Property of: Bet Hesa Cat Syndicate
- First horse to become the NCHA Open World Champion Stallion at age 5
- One of only 4 stallions in history to sire an NRCHA Open Snaffle Bit Futurity Champion and Reserve Champion in the same year!
- A Leading NCHA & NRCHA Sire since 2016
- 2020 Equi-Stat #1 Leading Junior Reined Cow Horse Sire
- 2023 QData #4 & 2022 NRCHA #5 Leading Reined Cow Horse Sire
- 2022 QData & NCHA Top 25 Leading Cutting Sire
- A Top 10 All-Time Leading NRCHA & QData Reined Cow Horse Sire
- Performers have earned more than $7,900,000
Foals eligible for
- NCHA Super Stakes
- NRCHA Stallion Stakes
- Breeders Invitational
- PCCHA Stallion Stakes
- Ruby Buckle
- Royal Crown
- Riata Buckle
- Future Fortunes
- Gold Buckle Futurities
- Augusta Futurity
For the full Black Type pedigree or Genetic Disease Testing results, use the buttons below.
|High Brow Cat||High Brow Hickory||Doc’s Hickory||Doc Bar|
|Grulla San||Leo San Hank|
|Smart Little Kitty||Smart Little Lena||Doc O’Lena|
|Doc’s Kitty||Doc Bar|
|Bet Yer Blue Boons||Freckles Playboy||Jewel’s Leo Bars||Sugar Bars|
|Gay Jay||Rey Jay|
|Royal Blue Boon||Boon Bar||Doc Bar|
|Royal Tincie||Royal King|
©2020 QData • robinglenn.com
QData is not responsible for errors in this information and makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein provided. Each purchaser or user accepts this information under these conditions.
QDATA Reports combine all events into one report for the purpose of promoting and evaluating horses. A QDATA Report is not an official report for any organization. To obtain the official organization’s performance report for any event, please contact the organization directly. A partial list of equine breed and event associations can be found at this link.